ENTECH, created to be the ideal partner for customers looking for reliability, loyalty,
innovation, solutions and results, can Provide and Guarantee:
- “Turnkey” Production Plants in the field of Nonwoven and Synthetic Fibres based on Extrusion of different polymer matrices
- Industrial Production Systems with Process and Enterprise Resource Optimization, involved in the process itself
- Full Training of the customer Personnel with Know-How transfer for the Nonwoven Production
- Specific Technical Consulting for the Optimization of the Production and Technological Innovation with Modification of the Existing Plants and/or Installation of new machines
Thanks to more than twenty years Productive and Managerial experience in manufacturing leading industrial companies, knowledge, skills and quality are the basis of the warranty to the customer for:
- Quality of the Product
- High Efficiency
- Optimization of Costs
- Optimization of the Process and all the Resources to obtain for the end-product stage
For all aforesaid, ENTECH, despite being a young company, is already considered one of the most important companies in the Nonwoven sector and unique in providing Turnkey, “Customized” Production Plants, with Production Assistance, the Warranty to obtain the agreed Products and the Optimization of the whole Production System of the provided Plant (Process and Resources).
TECHNICAL and ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY STUDIES
ENTECH, thanks to the knowledge, methodologies and tools developed in several years of Production and Managerial activity at manufacturing companies, leaders in the Nonwoven field, is able to design different types of production systems (production Plants with optimization of the involved resources) based on the needs of the customer, standards and technical specifications.
If the customer requires, with the aim to better understand if the business is optimal, the Feasibility Study can be done, that is the technical and economical analysis in order to know the sustainability of the project.
The feasibility study and implementation of the project, for the “special” and innovative products, can follow the study and the experimental prototyping for the most critical stages of the Nonwoven process.
Another important activity for the customer is the Upgrade on Existing Productive Nonwoven Plants that require changes and/or new equipment for the Technological Upgrade able to Increase the Market Share of the customer with the Improvement of Performance, Efficiency, Capacity and Quality of the final product.
Advantages of ENTECH Technology Innovations:
- Polymer Stress Decrease (Lower Temperature)
- Easy Plant Switch ON/OFF
- Easy Switch from PET and PP and vice versa
- Final Product Quality Increase
- Final Product Properties Increase
- Efficiency Increase
- Energy Saving
- Maintenance Cost Decrease
- Production Life Span Extension
- Production Management Simplification
- Production Flexibility (the same plant for different Polymers/Applications)